Welcome! My name’s Jordan and I’m an author, artist and designer. (That’s me with my Dad in the picture to the left, setting up for The Other Art Fair in 2016). My work is renowned for a vibrant use of colour and is a dialogue about nature, abstract beauty, spiritual experience and pattern making.
Some of the things I believe:
- Colour is everything
- Communing with nature should be a daily practice
- Inspiration is everywhere
- Friends make all the difference
- Walking puts everything into perspective
- Art happens when you let it breathe, germinating in the back of your mind while you do other things
- Homelife is the best thing to ground you
- Travel flushes out the system
- Creativity is everywhere
- Spirit will find you anywhere you are open to it
- Teachers arrive in many forms when you open yourself up to learning
- Gratitude is free. Gratitude makes life new again.
Thank you for visiting my website. Jordan in the Studio is now based in New Zealand! Hubby and I moved here this year, and we’re still settling in. The studio is slowly being unpacked – it’s taken a while as we’ve only just moved into our new house – but I’m getting there!
This means that while my designer goodies ship from a number of different countries (most in USD) , all original artworks, studio gift packs and framed prints now ship from the Kapiti Coast on the north island of NZ. Prices for these items are still currently listed in $AU but this will change to $NZ soon.
I’ll have more news over the coming months about studio events, but in the mean time please enjoy my website and get in touch if you have any questions!
October – November 2019 Sample Bags: Every month in 2019 I’m giving away sample bags to four lucky people who subscribe to my mini-magazine. My October goodies include mini art prints and designer mugs. Subscribe to enter here.
Earthed Interiors: I produce a digital mini magazine called Earthed Interiors every couple of months. It features my latest work and is a bit of a celebration of nature. It also contains a few little interviews, pieces of writing and book reviews. Check out the October 2019 edition of Earthed Interiors here.
Commissions and projects: If you’re interested in commissioning artworks for commercial or private spaces, I’d be delighted to help you transform a space with beautiful work. Similarly, if you’d like to collaborate on a creative project, I’d love to hear about it! Use the form below to get in touch.