Mindful Mandala Studio Experience
This is a 90-minute, Studio Experience that allows you to create your own unique mandala. Mandalas, meaning “circles” in Sanskrit, are sacred symbols that are used for meditation, prayer, healing and art therapy.
Studio Experiences are an opportunity to enjoy time out in my art studio here in Otaihanga, and be guided through a Mindful Creativity workshop. This workshop can be booked for 2 – 10 people – grab some friends and make a date for your workshop!
Price: $65per person
Availability: Most weekends from March 2023
This course Includes:
- Introduction to Mindful Creativity practices
- Mandala templates and drawing materials
- Access to studio supplies including felts and watercolour paint
This workshop is a great option for you if:
- You are keen to take time out for creative play and relaxation and explore creative practices that invite a deeper understanding of mindfulness
- You would like to have the opportunity to spend time in an artist’s studio and take the journey with a small group of friends, colleagues or family
- You live in proximity of the Kapiti Coast and can make it to Otaihanga for the workshops
Gift certificates can also be purchased for this workshop. Share the fun and gift this studio experience to a friend or loved one!
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.