Are you looking for a way to be more relaxed, mindful and manage stress better? Are you interested in exploring creativity and having time out to enjoy new creative adventures?
168 Days of Kāpiti Magic aims to help you achieve a sense of peace, connectedness and wellness. A six-month creative journey, the programme gets you writing, doodling, drawing, painting, exploring nature and deepening your connection with your inner self. The course combines monthly workshops in my Otaihanga art studio and Zoom tutorials. If you’re keen to explore creativity for wellbeing, relaxation and fun, this course is for you!
This workshop series is for you if you want to:
- Develop your own creative practice
- Access a calm, empowered, inspired state of mind
- Use art and creativity to explore your life’s purpose and what you came here to do
- Set a creative vision and articulate your creative goals
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Express yourself through creative techniques
- Learn how to create and maintain a quiet, calm space for mindful reflection
- Use creativity to develop a deeper connection with your spiritual self
- Access your innate creative vision and deepest truths